The IQ Power HL System is our most innovative static control system designed to optimize static neutralization in hazardous locations where safety is a concern.
A scalable system consisting of a Control Station, Static Neutralizing Bar, Power Supply, Sensor, and a Sensor Interface, the IQ Power HL ensures exceptional ionization performance within Class 1, Div. 1, Group D classified areas.
There are two power supply choices available:
- The HL Power Supply is approved for mounting outside the hazardous area.
- The HLC Power Supply is approved for mounting inside classified hazardous locations. The HLC Power Supply requires a Remote Display Monitor which is used to display all critical indicators such as service status and fault conditions.
The IQ Power HL Sensor allows the power units to operate in Closed Loop Feed Back mode or can be used as a stand-alone monitoring system. It connects to the system through the IQ Power Sensor Interface. The Sensor Interface provides status indicators for up to 8 connected sensors.
Features and Benefits
- Digital, not analog, technology offers higher accuracy and is impervious to noise.
- Sensor is intrinsically safe allowing for easy installation without the use of conduit.
- Communications cannot be corrupted due to data verifying algorithm