The Mark I Web and Sheet Cleaning Dust Collector System includes brushes and static control bars before and after the vacuum slot. Removal of dust and dirt improves production speeds and lowers the incidence of product quality defects.
An Ion-O-Vac’s is normally mounted where material has more than 30 degrees of surface contact with a roller or cylinder. This maximizes the cleaning effect of the high pressure vacuum. The collector must be located in close proximity to the heads.
- One sided or top and bottom web cleaning
- Contact and non-contact configurations
- Brackets and ducting included
- Micrometer adjustments for precisely locating the cleaner head over the substrate
- Manual or optional pneumatic retraction systems to raise and lower the heads
- Brushes slide in and out for easy replacement
- Economical replacement brush pricing
Ion-O-Vac Mark IV Sheet Cleaning Systems utilize the power of rotary brush action to scrub the material surface, cleaning down to 5-microns. The scrubbing action of the Mark IV rotary brush is designed for the toughest of materials that demand the cleanest of surfaces.
Standard features include a canister collector with cartridge filter, pre-filter and motor starter, Ion-O-Vac head with rotary brush, micrometer adjustment for raising and lowering the head(s), drive motor and speed control, static eliminator and brackets. Systems can be configured to clean one or both sides of the material.
Ion-O-Vac Systems are custom designed for each application. Call Customer Service at 215-822-6401 for additional information and pricing.