Conveyostat In-Line Static Control Systems are designed to provide in-line static elimination for neutralizing static charges on materials in pneumatic conveying systems. The Conveyostat is typically mounted at the input to a cyclone or collection vessel so that trim or other conveyed materials are neutralized as they pass through the unit. Conveyostats come in standard diameters ranging from 1.5" to 12", with larger sizes available. Units are constructed of stainless steel and powered by a Dual Phase Power Supply(120VAC, 60Hz input).
Features and Benefits
- Neutralizes conveying trim materials including metalized films
- Resistively coupled static bars enhance safety and prevent hard arcs
- Dual-phase ion generation ensures high neutralization rates
- Units available for indoor and outdoor installations
- Straight, flanged and rolled edges available
- Power supply includes short circuit detection circuit