Simco-Ion’s Aerostat PC Ionizing Air Blower provides localized coverage with superior charge decay efficiency. The Aerostat PC operates on AC technology and is designed to provide ionization to a targeted work surface.
Distinguished by its variable fan speed control, heater element, and emitter point cleaner, the Aerostat PC is an excellent choice for eliminating static in production processes. While helping to protect products and personnel from the effects of static discharge, the Aerostat PC is lightweight, small, and quiet – making it easy for the user to direct the ionization where it is needed.
Features and Benefits
- Discharge time of 1.5 seconds at 1 foot
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for unobtrusive use
- Built-in emitter point cleaner
- Variable speed fan for airflow control
- Status lamp indicates high voltage is present at the emitter points
- Integrated heater for warm air flow
- Optional Fan Air Filter