The FMX-003 measures static voltages within +/- 22kV (22,000V) at a distance of 1". Results are simultaneously displayed numerically and in bar graph format. POWER on/off, ZERO adjustment, Ion Balance (IB) and HOLD are all push button operation. The HOLD button allows the display to retain the static charge reading. This is especially useful where display is difficult to see during measurement. Two LED guide lights help position the fieldmeter at the right distance from a charged test object. The conductive case and ground snap facilitate grounding for accurate measurement. The circuitry of the FMX-003 has been designed to make measurements in areas using air ionization.
- Easy to read, easy to use operations
- Lightweight, compact design
- Range light assures accurate and repeatable measurements
- Digital and bar graph display
- Automatic power off after five minutes (may be disabled if preferred)
For additional information on the FMX-003, contact Simco-Ion Customer Service at 215-822-6401 or email them by CLICKING HERE